Savings, CD & IRA
- $100.00 to Open
- 3 Free withdrawals per month, $3.00 for each withdrawal thereafter
- Banking regulations require us to impose a limit of no more than 6 transfers (withdrawals) per month from Savings Accounts. Accounts exceeding that withdrawal limit must be converted to checking accounts.
- Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are determined by bank management and are subject to change at any time.
- Interest is accrued daily and credited quarterly.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a non-transactional account that pays higher interest than other deposit products. You deposit a fixed amount of money for a specific term and receive a predetermined interest rate. The rate stays fixed on the term you choose.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is an account that allows an individual to save for retirement with tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis. Start saving for your retirement today and open an IRA.
- Contact your local branch to find out more.